These meatball sliders are the perfect savory finger food to take to parties of any kind! They will always be a hit. I love to make for my kid’s sleepovers! This is the perfect food to fill their bellies and keep them happy. They are super easy to make and one batch makes plenty to feed your family! Check out what they are saying about this recipe over at Homemade Interest:
“One look at those cheesy bites of delicious, saucy, meatballs, and you just want to dig in!”
You won’t be able to resist these yummy meatball sliders!
- 15 Slider buns
- 15 Meatballs, cooked
- 2 c Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 2 c Sargento Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Kraft Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp McCormicks Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a casserole dish.
- Spoon a little sauce on each bun then place a meatball on each one, and add just a little more sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover the meatballs in mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush them with a little oil.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the Italian seasoning then sprinkle it over the buns.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
NEXT PAGE >>
Quick Tip: Have leftovers? Serve for lunch the next day!
Thanks again to Homemade Interest for this simple and scrumptious recipe.