This recipe was a hit with my family. The peaches cooked really well over the ham in my crock pot. The glaze from the peaches was absolutely delectable. I had absolutely no leftovers! This was the perfect meal for a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Did I mention how easy it was to make too?! Check out what they are saying about this recipe over at Crock Pot Lades:
“My Family loves Ham! This one I hadn’t done before but it was very easy to do, mostly just did it on a whim and it worked out well.”
This recipe will have your family asking for it no matter what the season is!
- 3 Lbs. ham
- 1 Cup peach preserves (I used Smucker’s brand)
- 1/2 Cup water (Or orange juice)
- 1 Whole onion (Small, quartered)
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove film around ham if needed.
- Smother Ham with Peach Preserves
- Put Onion quarters around Ham.
- Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
- Check Temp, needs to reach 160.
- Take out of Crock-Pot and slice with Preserves on Ham.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
NEXT PAGE >>
Quick Tip: Have leftovers? Use the ham for sandwiches!
Thanks again to Crock Pot Ladies for this tasty and versatile recipe.