These mini Yorkshire Puddings are so fun to make! I can’t believe how easily they come together. and get this, they are made with bacon grease. I think I just heard a choir of angels singing as I typed that last bit. These yummy little puddings are excellent when served with mashed potatoes and gravy. Yummo! How will you eat yours? Do tell in the comments below 🙂
Check out what my friend Nigel had to say about this recipe:
As an Englishman who now lives in the USA I have to say that my friend Jessica did a brilliant job making these Yorkshire Puddings. They definitely reminded me of home.
That is so sweet of you to say, Nigel!
1 c. milk
1 c. Gold Medal flour
Pinch of salt
Oil or bacon drippings or beef dripping for pan
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 2 minutes. Put in fridge until ready to use.
2. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Put a T. of oil or fat in each of twelve muffin holes of a muffin tin and put muffin tin in the hot oven until the fat is smoking hot.
4. Pull the muffin tin out of the oven and fill each muffin hole almost full of the batter.
5. Return to the oven and bake until the Yorkshires are large and puffy and golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
Quick Tip: These little puddings freeze well when you have extra batches.